Madison • Pitbull / Boxer mix • 65 - 75 lbs • 6 years old
· Going for a car ride? Take me along! I’m a great walking partner and can go for miles
· I’ll take as much exercise as I can get! Did someone say ‘treat’? I’ll take them all
· I’m a people person!
· Keep me company! I prefer homebodies who are often at home
· I’m constantly seeking out affection, praise and attention from his human counterparts
Madison is full of life and energy, this gorgeous girl is looking for an active person or couple to take her on multiple walks or short runs during the day. Madison is constantly seeking out affection, praise and attention from his human counterparts. She wants nothing more than a person that is able to sit on the couch and hang, and not mind snores after she plasters herself on top of you. She loves to be loved. She is uninhibited, and stronger than an ox. She wants nothing more than to deeply devote herself to a human that is able to be in it for the long haul, and help her meet new people in a calm, positive manner. She has more love to give than most dogs, and desperately needs someone to love. Madison is pure love, very affectionate. She has proven to me that she needs and deserves a family she can settle in with forever.
She can get anxious when left alone, so a home with someone who can be with her often would be ideal. This sweet pup is a very well trained and will thrive in an adults only home with an experience adopter.
· I prefer to be the only pet in the home
· I prefer quiet environments that aren’t crowded
· I’d love to find an adults-only home
· I’d prefer a home where I don’t have to share my food
Madison's perfect family would be:
• No children